Westpac Banking Corporation is a financial services and banking business. In Australia, it is known to be one of the “Big Four” banks. For those of you who are focusing on online investing with the bank, you can use the information in the following article as a walkthrough on how to successfully complete the Westpac online investing login. You can reach your Westpac account on both the computer and a mobile device.
Westpac Online Investing Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
The process of logging into your Westpac online investing account can be completed in a few simple steps:
- Visit the official Westpac website, onlineinvesting.westpac.com.au.
- In the top right-hand corner, find the Westpac online investing login box.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select the Start in dropdown menu and choose where you want to go.
- Click on Login.
Westpac Mobile Investing Login Guide
You can use your Smartphone or tablet to log into your Westpac account as well. The process is similar to logging in on a computer:
- Select any web browser and visit the Westpac online investing webpage.
- Find the login box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap to enter your username and your password.
- Choose the Start in menu to select an area to visit.
- Tap on Login.
Rather than using your web browser, you can access your Westpac online investing account using the company’s free mobile app for Apple and Android devices.
Westpac Mobile Investing Login Guide for Apple Devices
- From the App Store, download the Westpac Online Investing app.
- Launch the app from selecting the red and white icon.
- Enter your Username and your Password.
- Tap on Login.
- Alternatively, login using a 4-digit PIN, Touch ID, or Face ID.
Westpac Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Install the Westpac Online Investing app from the Google Play Store.
- Find the red and white icon to launch the app.
- Tap to enter your Username and Password.
- Select the Login link.
- You can also sign in using a 4-digit PIN or Fingerprint.
Westpac Online Investing Login Trouble
In the event that you have some Westpac online investing login trouble with your Westpac online investing account, you can use some tools on the company’s official website for help. One of the biggest issues some users may have is entering the wrong password. If so, you can go to the login section on the Westpac site and select the ‘Forgot your password?’ link. From the pop-up window, enter your information to reset your password.
Assistance & Helpful Links
Logging into your Westpac online investing account is a standard process that you can do from your computer or while you are on-the-go with your mobile devices. The guidelines above should help further simplify the process.
However, if you do encounter technical issues and need more assistance, you can contact Westpac by calling Technical Support at 1300-139-494. Their hours run Mon-Fri 8AM-7PM (Sydney time). For General Inquires about your online investing account, you can call 1300-551-744 Mon-Fri 8AM-6:30PM (Sydney time). You can also email them at email@example.com.