Online banking with US Bank has plenty of benefits. You can do things like check your balance, transfer funds, and even schedule electronic payments with ease. This is why so many customers use this service regularly. The purpose of this article is to offer a step-by-step guide of the US Bank login online banking section. We will detail the steps necessary to access your account and offer instructions on their mobile apps as well.
US Bank Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
Logging into your US Bank account is a fairly easy and straightforward process. Simply follow these steps to get into your account.
- If this is your first time ever accessing your account online, complete the registration process. You will need information like your PIN, account number, and other personal details to complete this process.
- Visit the US Bank homepage at www.usbank.com and look for the blue “Log In” section on the right-hand side.
- Select your account type and enter your personal ID. Click the red “Log In” button.
- Verify that your ID shield matches what you initially selected during your registration process. It is an image with unique text.
- Enter your password and click “Log In” again. You should now have access to your online account.
US Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
You can also securely access your account using your favorite mobile devices. To access your account from your tablet or smartphone using your mobile browser, simply follow these steps.
- Make sure you have initially completed the registration process using your desktop or laptop.
- Visit the mobile login page.
- You will now select the type of account you have and enter your personal ID, then tap the “Log In” button.
- Confirm your unique ID shield. This helps guarantee that you are visiting the correct website.
- You are now ready to enter your password and tap “Log In” again. This will take you to your account summary page.
For your convenience, US Bank also has handy mobile apps for both Android and Apple devices. The login instructions are pretty similar for both of these applications. Remember that you will need to complete the account registration process from a desktop or laptop before you can use either application. Below are the steps for accessing your account with them.
US Bank Mobile Login Guide For Apple Devices
- Go to the Apple App Store and download the mobile US Bank app for your iPad or iPhone.
- Complete the installation process on your device.
- Find the newly installed software on your phone or tablet. Tap the US Bank logo to access it.
- Enter your personal ID after selecting your account type.
- Tap “Log In” and verify your ID shield.
- Enter your password to complete the login process. You should now be on your account summary page.
US Bank Mobile Login Guide For Android Devices
- Go to Google Play store and download the Android app for your favorite device.
- Wait for the installation process to complete on your device.
- Locate the software on your device and tap the US Bank logo to open the app.
- Select your account type from the drop-down menu and enter your personal ID.
- Tap the red “Log In” button and verify that your ID shield matches the one you initially set up.
- Finish by entering your password to gain access to your account summary page.
US Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
Sometimes, users may have difficulty accessing their online accounts. This is generally the result of multiple failed login attempts that have locked the account. You can solve this by resetting your password. The process is fairly simple and requires just a bit of information from you to complete.
You can also easily recover your personal ID in just a few simple steps. It will ask for things like your contact information and personal details to help locate your account. For more complex issues, you can always contact customer service at 1-800-872-2657.
Assistance & Helpful Links
You should now have an understanding of the US Bank login online banking section.The US Bank website is loaded with plenty of tools to help you with a variety of issues. For answers to some of the most common questions, visit the FAQ section for valuable information.
Another section worth checking out is their branch locator. It is perfect for finding the nearest branch while traveling and more. The most important thing to remember is that a friendly customer service rep is only one call away and can be reached by dialing 1-800-872-2657.