There are many different advantages to using Univest online banking. From processing bill payments to checking account balances, the options are virtually limitless when you manage your account online. The purpose of this article is to serve as a thorough guide that explains the Univest online banking login process.
Univest Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
Accessing your Univest online banking account from your desktop or laptop is an easy process. The steps you need to take are outlined below.
- Visit the Univest online banking homepage at www.univest.net and click the yellow “Login” button in the top right-hand corner.
- If this is your first time accessing your account online, click the blue “Enroll” link and complete the registration process. You will need information like your account number and social security number to complete this step.
- When ready, make sure the “Online Banking” section is highlighted yellow, and enter your “NetTeller ID”.
- Click the yellow “Login” button.
- You will need to confirm your security image matches what you selected during your initial registration. If it does, enter your password to complete the login process.
Univest Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
You can also easily access the Univest online banking website using your favorite mobile browser. For added convenience, they also have apps for iOS and Android devices that are very easy to use. To access the mobile webpage from your device, follow these simple steps.
- Open the Univest homepage linked above from your preferred mobile browser.
- Select the yellow “Login” button and enter your “NetTeller ID”.
- Select “Login” to continue
- Confirm that your security image is correct and then enter your password to access your account summary page.
For Android and iOS apps, the process is virtually identical, with the exception of the download location. Here are the steps you need to take to access your account using the Android and iOS applications.
Univest Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Start out by visiting the Apple App Store and downloading the mobile app.
- Once you have completed the download and installation process, locate the newly installed Univest banking logo and tap it to open the app.
- Enter your “Univest Mobile Banking ID” and “Univest Mobile Banking Password”. These should be the same credentials you use on the website.
- Tap the blue “Sign In” button to be taken to your account summary page.
Univest Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Begin by visiting the Google Play Store and downloading the app to your device.
- Once the app is downloaded, locate the Univest banking logo on your device and tap it to launch the app.
- You are now ready to enter your “Univest Mobile Banking ID” and “Univest Mobile Banking Password”. These credentials should be the same that you use on the standard website.
- Select the blue “Sign In” button to complete the process and be taken to your account summary page.
Univest Online Banking Login Trouble
For the most part, you shouldn’t run into many hiccups during the login process when accessing your online Univest account. The most common situation you will run into is a forgotten password or locked account. Both of these situations can only be resolved by contacting customer support at 1-877-723-5571. After verifying your account information, the customer service rep can help you reset your password and unlock your account.
Assistance & Helpful Links
By following the steps outlined in our guide, you should now have access to your Univest online account. You are sure to be delighted by the wide range of tasks you can complete online from the comfort of your own home. One link worth saving is the customer service section. It holds tons of useful contact details for things like stolen cards and more. For those of you who travel regularly, remember to bookmark the branch locator for added convenience.