The United Federal Credit Union (UFCU) was founded by a group of individuals in 1949. It was created to provide financial services to the residents of Saint Joseph, Michigan. Since its conception, it has grown rapidly and now has more than 150,000 members in all 50 states and approximately $2 billion worth of assets. The United Federal Credit Union also offers an online banking service. This guide will provide a walkthrough for the UFCU online banking login procedure.
They have made it easy for members to conveniently bank anywhere anytime as long as they are connected to the internet. Members can make payments, check account balances, report a lost or stolen ATM card, and access the online customer support through the UFCU online banking service. In this guide, we shall walk you through the process of logging into UFCU online portal.
UFCU Online Banking Login Guide
United Federal Credit Union members are able to access their accounts easily via their mobile devices or PCs. The accompanying steps show the process for accessing the UFCU online banking portal via a PC.
- Launch your preferred browser and navigate to UFCU’s official website. The address is unitedfcu.com.
- Look to the top right edge of your screen. You will see the UFCU login box.
- Input your UFCU onine banking Login ID in the marked field.
- Enter your Password in the designated fields and hit the yellow “Log In” button.
- If the information is right, you will be redirected to your online account.
UFCU Online Banking Mobile Login Guide
UFCU’s online portal can also be accessed using a mobile web browser. Follow these simple steps to log in from your mobile device.
- Open your browser and find UFCU’s mobile login page. The address is the same, unitedfcu.com. The mobile web page will load automatically.
- You will see two empty fields labeled, “Login ID” and “Password.” Input your Login ID in the top field
- Write your password in the second empty field.
- Now hit the “Log In” button to complete the process.
UFCU Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
UFCU also has mobile applications (both for Apple and Android devices). Members can download the apps and use them to log into their online accounts. Here are the instructions for accessing your account via the mobile apps.
- Visit App Store and find the UFCU mobile app.
- Download and install the app.
- After launching the UFCU app, you will see two empty fields where you will be required to input your Login ID and password.
- Enter your credentials and tap the yellow “Log In Button.”
UFCU Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Search for the UFCU mobile app in Google Play Store.
- Download and run the app.
- Open it to access the login box.
- Key in your credentials in the designated fields and tap the “Login” button to complete the process.
UFCU Online Banking Login Trouble
The most frequent issue that UFCU online banking users face is forgotten or lost passwords. If you find yourself in such a scenario, just follow these easy steps to recover your password.
- Go to UFCU official page.
- Input your Login ID, tick the Forgot Password Link (found below the password slot) then touch the Log In button.
- UFCU will send you an email containing instructions on how to reset your password.
Assistance and Helpful Links
If you run into more technical issues or have any questions about the UFCU online banking login, or other UFCU services, you contact UFCU through any of the following ways.
Phone: (888) 982-1400
Voice Banking Access Phone Number: (888) 982-4737
For regular mail
PO Box 125
St. Joseph, MI 49085
For overnight delivery
2807 S. State Street
St. Joseph, MI 49085
UFCU official page: unitedfcu.com
Help Centre: unitedfcu.com/help