Mobile banking provides the perfect way to perform a wide variety of common tasks like manage electronic bill payments, transfer funds, and check account balances. Fortunately, accessing your STCU online banking account is typically a quick and easy process. This article is going to function as your guide throughout the login process. We will cover both desktop and mobile banking login procedures.
STCU Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
Getting started with online banking takes only a minimal amount of effort. To access your STCU account, follow these simple steps.
- Access the STCU homepage at stcu.org using the web browser of your choice.
- If you haven’t used online banking before at STCU, complete the registration process by clicking the “Never used online banking? Register as a new user” link. You will need to know your member number and other personal details to complete the registration process.
- Once registered, enter your “Username” and click the green “Secure Login” button.
- Complete the login process by inputting your password and clicking the “Login” button.
STCU Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
In addition to accessing STCU via a typical desktop connection, you can also access their website with most standard mobile web browsers. They also have both an Android and iOS app. To login to your account from a mobile device, follow these steps.
- Using your preferred mobile browser, navigate to the STCU mobile banking portal.
- Enter your username and select the “Continue” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm your information and enter your password. Select “Login” to complete the login process.
Logging in via either the iOS or Android app is very similar to the mobile browser process. To login with these apps, follow the steps below.
STCU Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Using your iOS device, visit the Apple App Store and start the download process.
- Once the download and installation process is done, simply tap the STCU logo to launch the app.
- Enter your username and tap “Continue”.
- After confirming your info, enter your password and tap “Login” to finish the process.
STCU Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Start by visiting the Google Play Store and downloading the app to your preferred device.
- Wait for the download and installation to complete. Once it’s done, tap the STCU bank logo to launch the app.
- You should see a place where you have to enter your username. Once entered, tap “Continue”.
- Verify you are signing into the correct account and then enter your password. Tap “Login” to finish the authentication process.
STCU Online Banking Login Trouble
The typical user will encounter very few login problems when accessing their online STCU account. The most common issue you may run into is a forgotten password. To solve this problem, select the “Forgot Password?” link below the secure login button.
To recover your password, you will need your member ID, username, and the last six digits of your social security number. Once verified, you can reset your password. For more complex problems, you can contact customer service at 1-800-858-3750.
Assistance & Helpful Links
If you have been following our guide, you should be well on your way to accessing and managing your online STCU account. Take your time exploring their site and taking advantage of the tons of useful features they have. A great link worth saving is their help center, which has lots of useful contact information, and gives you access to their chat support feature.