Rockland Trust Bank is a full-service community bank dedicated to providing banking solutions to clients. They offer a wide range of banking, insurance, and investment services to businesses and individuals. This guide will walk you through the steps necessary to access the Rockland Trust online banking platform, both on a desktop browser and via a mobile device.
Rockland Trust Online Banking Login Portal: Step-By-Step Guide
The Rockland Trust login process is quite simple. Follow these seven steps to get to your account:
- Using a desktop browser, go to the official Rockland Trust website at www.rocklandtrust.com.
- Go to the top right corner of the Rockland homepage and click the “Account Logins” button.
- The Rockland Trust login form will pop-up. It contains three login options, namely Personal Banking, Investment Accounts, and Business Banking.
- Select the action you want to perform among the three tabs.
- Enter your Rockland Trust Bank user ID in the empty field available, then click the blue “Log In” button.
- You will be taken to a new window where you will be required to enter your Rockland Trust password. Enter the password and click the “Log In” button.
- You will receive a one-time verification PIN immediately. The PIN will be sent to your registered mobile phone number or email. Enter the pin in the text box provided and hit “Log In” once again to finish the login process.
Rockland Trust Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
The Rockland Bank mobile banking feature allows you to access your account via your mobile phone’s browser or the Rockland Trust mobile banking apps. Follow these steps to access your account on your mobile device:
- Using your favorite mobile browser, go to the Rockland Trust website linked above.
- Tap the “Account Logins” button at the center of the page.
- In the popup window that appears, select the login option you want to perform.
- Enter your Rockland User ID and tap “Log In” to continue.
- Enter your password in the new window and click “Log In.”
- Enter the one-time verification code in the field provided and tap “Log In” to finish the login process. The code will be sent to your phone number or email address.
Rockland Trust Bank also has dedicated apps for both Android and Apple devices. Follow the simple steps listed in the next section to access your Rockland account via the apps.
Rockland Trust Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Visit the Apple App Store and search for the Rockland Trust Mobile Banking app.
- Download and install it on either your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the app to access the login portal.
- Enter your Rockland Trust Bank login ID in the first empty field.
- Enter your Rockland Trust password in the second empty field.
- Tap the blue “Login In” button to gain access to your account.
Rockland Trust Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Visit Google Play Store and find the Rockland Trust Mobile Banking app.
- Download and install the app either on your Android phone or tablet.
- Open it to access the login form.
- Enter your Rockland User ID in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second available field.
- Tap “Log In” to finish the login process.
Rockland Trust Online Banking Login Trouble
If you can’t access your Rockland Trust account due to a forgotten User ID, contact the bank via phone through these numbers: 508.732.7072 for personal accounts and 508.732.7078 for business accounts. If you can’t remember your Rockland Trust password, click the “Forgot your Password” link. Enter your username and wait for further instructions on how to reset your password in your email.
Assistance & Helpful Links
If you run into more complex problems during the Rockland Trust login process, visit the General Contact section to find solutions. If you’re interested in finding out which is the nearest Rockland Trust Bank location to you, use their Locations service.