Founded in 2005, OptionsHouse is an online broker tool that E-Trade acquired the company in 2016 to make it a part of the E-Trade family. It offers easier trading tools with an easy-to-use platform designed for newcomers and veterans. If you are interested in an OptionsHouse account or already have one, you can use the guidelines in this article to complete the OptionsHouse login for your OptionsHouse account. Furthermore, you can discover have to resolve any potential technical problems and how to reach out to the company if you have more questions.
OptionsHouse Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
To access your OptionsHouse account, you can refer to the numbered steps listed below:
- Go to the OptionsHouse webpage found on the E-Trade website.
- In the top right-hand corner of the page, click on Log on. You will then access the OptionsHouse login menu.
- Type in your User ID and your Password.
- You can check the Remember my user ID box, if you want to.
- Select the Go to dropdown menu and click on Options Trade.
- Click Log on to sign in.
OptionsHouse Mobile Login Guide
As an added measure of convenience, you can use the E-Trade mobile website to access your OptionsHouse account through your mobile devices. This process will be explained in the following steps:
- Bring up your web browser of choice and go to the OptionsHouse Platform webpage from E-Trade.
- Select the box on the left-hand side to open the side menu.
- Near the bottom of the menu, tap on Log on.
- Fill in your User ID and your Password.
- Check the Remember my user ID if you want.
- Tap the Go to menu and tap on Options Trade.
- Select Log on.
To help make the process even easier for you, you can access your OptionsHouse account through a free app. You can get this app on Apple and Android devices. The steps for how you can download the app and complete the OptionsHouse login are found in the sections below.
OptionsHouse Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Download the OptionsHouse Mobile app in the App Store.
- Enter your User ID and your Password.
- You can check the box to Remember my User ID.
- Tap on Log on and sign in.
OptionsHouse Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- From the Google Play Store, install the OptionsHouse LLC.
- Tap the sections to input your User ID and your Password.
- Select the Remember my User ID box if you want to.
- To sign in, tap on Log on.
OptionsHouse Login Trouble
There is always a chance that technical problems can happen when you are trying to reach your OptionsHouse account. Sometimes, you cannot access your account because you are entering the wrong credentials. If that’s the case, you can find your username or even change your password to get into your account.
From the mobile app, if you run into some trouble logging into your account, you can select Need Help to find out your options. If that doesn’t work, you can always contact the app or app store to report issues or crashes.
Assistance & Helpful Links
When you’re looking for help with accessing your OptionsHouse account login page, you can follow the steps listed in the article above. They work for computer and mobile access, both through a web browser and downloadable app.
If you require additional help or need some questions answered, you can call 800-387-2331. You can also fill out an email form to get in touch online or visit the Customer Service Center to send a more secure message.