The North Carolina State Employees’ Credit Union (NCSECU) is a chartered credit union headquartered in Raleigh, NC. The union is regulated under the authority of the North Carolina Credit Union Division and has its member deposits insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). All NCSECU clients have access to a personal NCSECU online banking account. This online banking account allows them to perform most of the financial transactions offered by NCSECU without having to visit the bank This guide outlines the steps necessary for completing NCSECU member access login process and getting a new password.
NCSECU Online Banking Login Instructions
The credit union had convenience in mind when they designed their online platform. Members can access their accounts easily via their mobile devices or PCs. Here are the steps for accessing the online portal via a PC.
- Visit NCSECU’s website, www.ncsecu.org
- To find where to log in, look to the top right corner of the homepage. You will see the NCSECU member access login tab with two empty fields (User ID and Password).
- Enter your user ID in the top field. Check the “Remember Me” option if you are logging in on a secure computer.
- In the second empty field, write your NCSECU online banking password.
- Now confirm that the credentials entered are correct and hit the orange tab marked “Sign On”.
NCSECU Online Banking Mobile Login Instructions
The NCSECU login procedure also works when you access the website using a mobile device. Follow these simple steps to log in from your mobile device.
- Launch the browser of your choice and go to mobile NCSECU website. You can type the www.ncsecu.org address in your browser’s address bar. The NCSECU mobile banking website should load automatically.
- From there, you can easily reach the NCSECU member access login menu.
- You will see two empty fields where you will enter your User ID and Password.
- Input your credentials and hit the button marked “Sign On” to complete the process.
NCSECU does not currently have a mobile banking app. To use your online banking account on a mobile device, you need to log in through the NCSECU website on your phone browser.
NCSECU Online Banking Login Issues
Most users of NCSECU online portal complain of forgotten or lost passwords. If you find yourself in a similar situation, just follow these simple steps to retrieve your password.
First, go to the NCSECU main page. Find the “Forgotten Password” link located right below the password slot.
Click on it. A new window should open. Once there, you must enter your user ID and the last five digits of your social security number. Press “Continue” and follow the instructions displayed on your screen to complete the password retrieval process.
NCSECU Assistance & Helpful Links
If you have other banking questions or more technical issues, visit the main NCSECU website, www.ncsecu.org. In the Help page, you’ll find a lot of useful information about NCSECU banking services. To get in touch with an NCSECU customer service representative, use the contact options available on their website.
For more information about NCSECU mobile banking services, take a look at the dedicated section of the ncsecu.org website. Here you can find out what you can do using the NCSECU online banking service on your mobile devices.