Metro Bank opened its doors in 2010. It is the first high street bank opened in the United Kingdom in almost 100 years. The bank is a different kind of high street bank. Its stores are open seven days a week.
As a cool feature, Metro allows its customers to walk in without any appointment, and walk out with an account, a debit card, and other financial capabilities. If you would like to use their online services, you should consider reading this guide. It consists of step-by-step guidelines on how to access them.
Metro Banking Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
With the bank’s online portal, you can accomplish various tasks. For instance, you can check your account balance, see account activity, move money between your accounts, open new accounts and get you statements wirelessly. Here are the steps to get you started:
- On a computer, open your web browser and go to the bank’s homepage.
- On the top right corner of the page, press the red login button.
- In the drop down menu, click on the link labeled ‘Personal and Business.’
- In the new page, you will be required to enter your Username or the 12 digit customer number. Press ‘Continue’.
- You should be redirected here. Enter your Password and press the ‘Login’ button at the bottom right corner of the page.
Metro Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
Banking on the go is possible if you use the bank’s online portal on your mobile device. Here’s what you should do:
- On a mobile device, visit the Metro bank homepage.
- Press the red login button that appears in the middle of the screen.
- In the drop down menu, tap the ‘Personal and Business’link.
- Enter your login details as prompted. Press ‘Login’, after filling in your password.
- You can now access your online portal via your mobile device.
Metro Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
The bank provides its customers with an app that allows them to use the banking services with their Apple devices. This is the process:
- On your device, visit the iTunes store by following this link.
- Download and install the application to your iOS device.
- Open the app and press on the first option, Login
- You will need to enter the 4-digit temporary pin and the 14-charcter authorization key sent to you via text within two hours.
- Now type your Username and Password and you should be able to log in.
Metro Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
The Android platform is not left aside. Here’s the steps for logging in with an Android device:
- On an Android device, go to the play store and search for “Metro Bank Mobile Banking UK”.
- After installing it on your device, open the app.
- You should see 6 options. Tap the “Log In” from the left side.
- Wait for an authorization key and a temporary pin to be sent to your mobile device.
- Complete the following steps and you will be able to use their features.
Metro Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
Different login errors are bound to occur. Possible issues can be disabled java-script, adblock software, locked accout, etc. If you forget your password, visit this link to receive a new one.
Follow all the guidelines to the letter. As an alternative, you can call the customer support at 0345 08 08 500. There is always someone on the other side ready to assist you. If you are outside the country, you can call this number (+44 20 3402 8312).
Assistance & Helpful Links
The guide was created to make use of the online portal flawlessly. If you are wary of using the online portal due to security concerns, visit this link. You will find useful information on how to stay safe online. To find a bank close to you visit this link.