LGE Community Credit Union is a federally insured, full-service institution that serves people in northwest Georgia. The credit union’s main attraction is that it offers lower fees and better rates than in any bank in the region.
The institution’s services are available to residents of Cherokee, Fulton, Paulding, and Cobb counties. The guide created here is meant for customers in this credit union to have an easy time accessing its online portal.
LGECCU Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
You will gain a lot by using the bank’s online portal. With the portal, you can transfer money, make inquiries and withdrawals, set up alerts for account activity, and much more. To use the online portal, here are the simple steps you should follow:
- On a computer, open your web browser and go to the bank’s homepage.
- On the top left corner of the page, there is a login box with an empty field, fill in your username and press the ‘Login’ button to the right of this field.
- If it is your first time to log in, you will have to answer three security questions on the new page. You will then be required to confirm your email address and phone number and click ‘Continue’.
- Click on View Accounts, Complete Profile, or Customize Settings and then check the ‘I Agree’ button at the bottom left. Click ‘Confirm’ on the PDF access that appears to the bottom right side and then ‘Continue’.
- In subsequent logins, you will only need to enter the Username and existing Password.
- For new devices, you will need to either receive an authentication code on your phone or answer a security question. You can now use your online portal.
LGECCU Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
You can also access the bank’s services on your mobile device. It allows you to access various services on the go. The steps to follow for making this a success:
- Open your mobile browser on a device and visit the bank’s mobile page here.
- Enter your Username in the blank field provided.
- Press the green button labeled ‘continue.’
- If it is your first time using the mobile device, you will be required to provide authentication on the new page. You either answer three questions or request for a code via text. Then press ‘Continue.’
- Enter your password and press ‘Login’ to begin enjoying the bank’s online services.
LGECCU Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
LGECCU online banking services can be accessed via an application for Apple device users. Here are the easy steps you should follow to get the app:
- On an Apple device with internet capability, visit the iTunes store via this link.
- Download the bank’s application and install it to your device.
- Open the application and enter your username and press ‘continue.’
- Enter your password in the subsequent screen and press ‘Login.’
- If you ticked ‘quick login,’ you will have to enter a four-digit pin to avoid having to enter your password at every login. Press ‘Continue’ and then ‘Complete Setup.’ You can now use the bank’s online services.
LGECCU Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
Many features are also accessible via an Android app. Here are the steps to follow:
- On an Android device with an internet connection, visit this link.
- Download and install the application on your Android device.
- Open the app and fill in your login details when prompted.
- Press ‘Login’ after you fill in your password. You can now access the bank’s online services.
LGECCU Online Banking Login Trouble
Sometimes, the LGECCU online portal may prove to be problematic. If you forget your password, you can visit this link. To recover your User ID, you will have to contact support at 770-424-0060, option 4. In case you face any other login problems, you should consider the online PDF manual provided by the bank at this link.
Assistance & Helpful Links
There are various resources you can visit to make you online banking experience flawless. For instance, on the bottom side of the homepage, there’s a lot of useful links for improving your experience.