Managing your account online with Great Western Bank has never been easier or more convenient. You can do a variety of things like order checks, transfer funds, and process payments, all from the comfort of your home. This article is going to serve as your guide throughout the Great Western Bank online login process. We will cover the login steps for both the standard website and their mobile options.
Great Western Bank Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
To get started with online banking at Great Western, follow these quick and easy steps.
- Visit the Great Western Bank website at www.greatwesternbank.com using your preferred browser, like Chrome or Firefox.
- New users should complete the registration process by clicking the blue “Sign Up” link.
- When ready, enter your username and password.
- Click the blue “Log In” button to finish signing into your account.
Great Western Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
Banking while on the go is easy with Great Western Bank, since you can access your account using your mobile browser. You can also download the iOS or Android app for even more functionality. To access your account using a mobile browser, follow these steps.
- Visit the mobile optimized Great Western Bank website.
- Enter your account credentials.
- Select the blue “Log In” button to finish signing in.
The Android and iOS apps are just as easy to use and have very similar login processes. To get started with these apps, follow these steps.
Great Western Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Download the Great Western Bank app by visiting the Apple App Store.
- Follow the instructions on your iPhone or iPad and wait for the installation to finish.
- Launch the Great Western Bank app by tapping the bank logo.
- Enter your login credentials and tap the blue “Log In” button to finish.
Great Western Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Navigate to the Google Play Store and download the app using your Android device.
- Verify and accept the app permissions and wait for the installation to complete.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap the blue “Log In” button to finish accessing your account.
Great Western Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
Great Western Bank has several tools in place to assist with the most common login issues. For both forgotten usernames and passwords, click the “Forgot Password?” link that is located below the blue “Log In” button.
The forgot password portion can be completed using your registered phone number. For usernames, the link is located on the right-hand side. The username will be sent to the registered email address on file. More advanced issues can be solved by contacting customer service at 1-800-952-2043.
Assistance & Helpful Links
By following our guide, you should be well on your way to managing your online Great Western Bank account. Remember to check out the resource portion of their website. It includes links to a variety of useful sections like their holiday schedule and FAQ area. The contact area is another great link that has many important phone numbers you should save.