GECU, formally known as the Government Credit Union, is a financial services holding company based in El Paso, Texas. GECU online banking offers its customers different financial products through the internet, its several branches, and other distribution channels.
Registering for a GECU online account gives you virtual control over many aspects of your account. From your online account, you can retrieve the history of your financial transactions, check account balance, pay bills, move funds from one GECU account to another and get e-Alerts.
This guide will teach you how to access the online account step by step.
GECU Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
Follow the steps below to access the GECU online banking portal. It’s an easy process.
1. Navigate to GECU’s official website(gecu.com).
2. On top of the page, you will see two fields. Click the “User ID” and insert your username.
3. Click the field on the right and write in your personal password.
4. Click “SIGN IN”, you will be redirected to your online banking dashboard.
GECU Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
GECU members can also enjoy free, convenient and secure access to their online accounts through their mobile devices. As a member, you can either open your mobile browser and visit the GECU online portal or download and install the mobile app. Access your online account through the steps indicated below:
1. Open your mobile browser and GECU’s homepage.
2. Under “MY ACCOUNT”, press “SIGN IN”.
3. In the new box, press on the “User ID” field and input your personal id.
4. Tap on the next field and enter your password.
5. Press on the grey “Log In” button below the fields.
The bank also has mobile apps that are compatible with both Android and Apple devices. Follow these steps to access your account through GECU mobile apps.
GECU Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
1. Go to iTunes and download the GECU Mobile app for Apple devices.
2. Install the app on either you iPad or iPhone.
3. Open the app and wait for the header to load.
4. Press on “User ID” and write in the username.
5. Tap on the field below and insert your password.
6. Hit the green “Log in” button.
GECU Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
1. Download the GECU Mobile app from Google Play Store.
2. Install the app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
3. Run the application. Once it loads, insert your username in the first “User ID” field.
4. Enter your password in the field below.
5. Press the green “Log in” to authenticate.
GECU Online Banking Login Issues
It’s common for customers to forget their GECU Online Banking user IDs or passwords. This happens if they have not logged into their online accounts for long periods. To change the password, visit www.gecu-ep.org/tob/live/usp-core/app/authUpdate.
The recovery process is available for the ID as well. You just need to click the link above and press on “I forgot my username”.
Useful Details and Links
For additional troubleshooting, pick your phone and get in touch with GECU through their customer support number – 915-778-9221 (toll-free 1-800-772-4328). Alternatively, visit their Contact and Support page for further assistance.