First Niagara is one of the largest, and oldest banks in the United States. It is now owned by KeyCorp. In an effort to better suit the needs of their numerous customers, they have created the First Niagara online banking service.
In this guide, we will be looking at the login process, both for the web app and the mobile apps. Additionally, we’ll also mention a few troubleshooting tips, in case you have any problems accessing your First Niagara account.
First Niagara Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
Since First Niagara is now a member of the KeyCorp. Group, you will need a KeyBank online baking account to access your First Niagara account. If you have already enrolled to KeyBank, accessing your First Niagara online banking account should be easy. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the First Niagara online banking portal. You can find it at key.com.
- On the right, you should see two blank spaces. Write your User ID in the top space, and your online baking password in the second.
- Optionally, you can choose to save your User ID.
- Click on the red “Sign On” button below.
You can access your First Niagara online account from your mobile devices as well. The login process is quite similar to the desktop one. Below are details regarding the First Niagara mobile login steps.
First Niagara Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
You can easily access the First Niagara online banking portal on your mobile device using your browser. The process is more or less the same as those we mentioned in the previous section. You can also sign in to your First Niagara account using the First Niagara Bank mobile app. We’ll speak about the First Niagara mobile app in the following sections.
- Open your mobile browser and go to key.com.
- Select the Sign On Option from the top of the screen.
- Write down your User ID and Password.
- Tap the red Sign On button to complete the login process.
The First Niagara mobile banking app works with both Android and Apple devices. We will detail the login process for each in the following sections.
First Niagara Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Go to the AppStore and download the First Niagara Bank app. You can find it under the name KeyBank app.
- Install the First Niagara online banking app on your Apple device.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- You can also enable Touch ID for certain mobile devices. With Touch ID, all you need to do to login to your account is to press your thumb against the fingerprint icon.
First Niagara Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play and look for the KeyBank app.
- Install the app.
- The following login steps are the same as those for Apple devices.
- If you have Touch ID enabled, press your thumb against the fingerprint symbol on your mobile device.
- If you don’t have Touch ID enabled, enter your User ID and Password as usual.
- You can also sign in to your First Niagara online banking account using a shorter, 4-digit PIN you can request from the First Niagara Bank. Use this PIN in place of your password.
First Niagara Online Banking Login Trouble
The most common issue that may occur during the login process is forgetting either your User ID or your password. If this happens, all you have to do is press the “Forgot” button next to the User ID or password, depending on which one you need.
If you still can’t enter your First Niagara account, you can call KeyBank customer service at 800-539-1539.
Bear in mind that First Niagara is no longer a stand-alone bank. To access your online banking account, you will need to enroll with KeyBank.
First Niagara Assistance & Helpful Links
If you ever need assistance with your First Niagara online account, you can contact the customer service department at 800-539-1539.They can also be found on the customer service page.
You can find all the information you need about First Niagara at www.key.com, the official website of the bank that now owns First Niagara.