Online banking has been adopted by a huge percentage of people utilizing the bank services today. First Citizens online banking portal is a dominant money management tool that is easy to access and use at any particular time. It allows clients to open accounts, manage their accounts, apply for loans or credit cards, and pay their credit card debts. Below, you can see instructions for the First Citizens online banking login process for both desktops and mobile devices.
First Citizens Bank Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
The First Citizens online banking login process is rather straight forward as depicted below.
- Start by opening a compatible browser and search for the First Citizens online banking login menu at www.firstcitizens.com.
- The page on display presents three empty fields on the left. Choose your account type from the first drop-down menu.
- In the next two empty boxes fill in your login ID and password, respectively.
- Click the green ‘Log In’ button to complete the First Citizens account login process.
First Citizen Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
You can also log in to your First Citizens account through your mobile device. It is done by directly opening your preferred compatible browser and visiting the First Citizens mobile login portal.
- Open your ideal compatible browser and proceed to the First Citizens online banking login page, digitalbanking.firstcitizens.com.
- The page presents you with two empty fields where you type in your user identification and password respectively.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you are using a secure personal device.
- Tap the green ‘Login’ button to complete the First Citizens Mobile login process.
Also, you can log in to your First Citizen Bank account from both Android and Apple mobile devices. Below are the specific steps you need to follow in order to access your account on your mobile.
First Citizens Bank Login Guide For Android Devices
- Go to Google Play and download the First Citizens app for Android mobile phones and tablets.
- Install the application on your Android device.
- To enable the feature, go to Profile and Preferences and then choose Log in Preferences.
- Open the app to access the login page.
- Use touch identification or a 4-digit PIN to access your account.
First Citizens Mobile Login Guide For Apple Devices
- Go to iTunes and download the First Citizens app for Apple mobile phone or tablet.
- Install the app on your Apple mobile device.
- Proceed to Profile and Preferences and then Log in Preferences.
- Open the app and go to the login page.
- Provide your 4-digit PIN or use touch ID to log in.
First Citizens Online Banking Login Trouble
Some customers have been unable to activate their EMV chip-enabled cards. In case of a forgotten password, you can easily retrieve it. With a completed security question update you will be able to reset your password online. Customers who cannot access all their accounts from the online banking portal are advised to contact their personal banker for help. If you encounter any cookie related issue, you should try changing your browser. If you have any trouble during First Citizens Bank login process, you can visit the First Citizens Contact & Support Page for additional help. You can also call the Customer Service at 1.888.FC DIRECT.
Assistance and Helpful Links
Follow these step by step instructions to access your First Citizens online banking account easily and conveniently. Customers and prospective clients can source information about the institution from the official website, www.firstcitizens.com. They can also seek help from support centers, send an email or message, and make a request call or even visit the institution’s premises in any branch near them.
The bank also offers an automated system to its customers 24 hours a day to enhance the client experience. Besides, customer service representatives are readily available 16 hours a day from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.