Eastern Bank is Massachusetts’ largest community bank and is the oldest and largest mutual bank in New England. The bank offers an array of financial services and products like banking, insurance, investment, credit cards and commercial lending among others. Also, it gives advice to both small and large businesses in the finance sector.
Eastern Bank offers its clients with an online banking service known as Eastern HomeConnect that helps them access their accounts anytime, from anywhere. With HomeConnect online banking, you can view your bank account, make transfers between bank accounts, pay bills, and request or pay loans.
This guide will provide you with the specific instructions for the Eastern Bank login process.
Eastern Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
- Open your browser and reach the Eastern Bank login portal at easternbank.com.
- Click on the “Log In” link located on the right side of the home page.
- Select the type of banking activity you want to perform.
- Enter your HomeConnect User ID in the empty field.
- You are then required to enter a one-time code sent to the phone number used to sign up for HomeConnect.
- Type your password then press the “Sign In” button to complete Eastern bank login process.
Eastern Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
You can also access your Eastern Bank account from your mobile device. You can either do it by visiting the bank’s online portal or by downloading and installing the Eastern Bank Mobile App. Indicated below are the steps to follow when accessing your account via the mobile website.
- Open your mobile device’s browser and visit the Eastern Bank login page for mobile devices.
- Enter your Eastern Bank user ID in the first empty field.
- Then type your Eastern Bank login password in the second blank field.
- Click the “Continue” button to log into your HomeConnect account.
Both Apple and Android users can download and install the Eastern Bank app on their devices. Below are the specific steps for accessing your account via the app.
Eastern Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
Follow these steps to log into your Eastern Bank account from your iPod touch, iPad or iPhone.
- Head to iTunes and search for Eastern Bank Mobile app.
- Download and install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Launch the app and provide the credentials required on the sign-in page.
- Click the “Sign In” button to access your account.
Eastern Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Eastern Bank Mobile app for Android devices.
- Download and install the Eastern Bank login app on your preferred Android device.
- Open the application.
- Enter your Eastern Bank login user ID and password to access your Eastern Bank account.
- Tap the “Sign In” link to log into your account.
Eastern Online Banking Login Trouble
Many factors can make it difficult for you to log into your Eastern Bank online account. Here is a review of some of the problems you may encounter and their solutions.
Should you experience any other difficulties when accessing your HomeConnect account, go to the Eastern Bank Contact and Support page or talk to the customer care service team at 1-800-327-8376 for more help.