Dollar Bank is a regional bank, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1855 by Charles A. Colton, initially named “Pittsburgh Dollar Savings Institution”. With more than 60 offices, Dollar Bank continues to grow, their current capital being situated at $843 million.
They offer various resources, such as the online banking platform, that enables the customers to quickly access and manage their transactions through their computers or smartphones from any location. This guide will show you how to log into your Dollar Bank online banking account and start using their tools.
Dollar Bank Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
The steps to logging into your account are easy:
- Go to the Dollar Bank homepage. You can do so by accessing this link.
- On the right side of the screen, there is a white Login button. Click it.
- After you’re being redirected to a new place, you will find two fields. Into the first one, called “Online Banking ID”, type your ID.
- The second field, “Online Banking Password” is where you should type your password.
- Click on the button below, which says “CONTINUE”. You can now access your account.
Dollar Bank Online Banking Mobile Login
The process of logging from your mobile is a bit different. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and go to the Dollar Bank website or press on this link.
- There will appear a pop-up with the options to select your state and a green button “LOG IN TO ONLINE BANKING”. Select your region and tap the green button.
- You will be prompted to the same login form as shown on browser. Type your Online Banking ID into the first field
- Write your password into the second field.
- Press on “CONTINUE” and you should now be able to access your account.
Dollar Bank offers an app for both Apple and Android devices. Follow these specific steps to access your account on mobile.
Dollar Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play and search for the Dollar Bank App.
- Press on “Install”.
- After it has finished installing, open the app. You will be asked to input your credentials.
- Type your ID into the first field.
- Tap the second field and write your password.
- Click on Submit and you can access your account from within the app.
Dollar Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Go to the App Store and search for Dollar Bank App.
- Install the application and open it.
- After it’s opened, you will see two fields. Into the first one, input your User ID.
- Right below, type in your password.
- You can toggle the Save User ID to on if you want it to remember your data. Click on the Log In button and you should be good to go!
Dollar Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
In case you forget the password or something happens with your ID, don’t hesitate to contact the company or reach for help on their website.
Assistance & Helpful Links
You can try to look at the bottom of their homepage. They provide a few useful links you might want to look into.