Capital City Bank is a bank based in Tallahassee, FL. If you’ve chosen to bank with Capital City Bank, you can access their services online, which includes accessing your personal or business account information, applying for loans and credit cards, receiving banking help via live chat, and more.
This article will help you learn how to login to your CCBG account on both your PC and mobile and offer some solutions to any basic problems that you might run into.
CCBG Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
For your PC:
- Open your browser and go to the Capital City Bank login site
- Enter your User ID in the User ID field on the left hand side of the screen and click “log in”.
- Enter your Password or Access Code.
- Click Log in.
CCBG Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
You can also access your banking account from your mobile device via your mobile device’s online browser or the Capital City Bank app.
Your mobile browser
- Open the browser on your mobile device.
- Go to the CCBG mobile site.
- Enter your user name in the “Log In ID” field and click log in.
- Enter your Password in the password field and click log in.
The Capital City online banking app works with both Android and Apple phones. Download the app from either the Google Play store or the Apple Store, depending on your device. Logging on to your account is the same with both phones
CCBG Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- After it is downloaded to your device, open the app.
- Enter your username in the field marked “username”.
- Enter your password in the field marked “password”.
- Tap on “Log In”.
- (optional) To avoid having to log in to your account every time you open the app, click the “Remember me” toggle after you enter your credentials but before you log in.
CCBG Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Open the app on your Android phone.
- Press on the first field called “username” and write your data.
- Tap on the second field marked “password” and enter it.
- After you’re done, press on the “Log In” button. You should be good to go!
CCBG Mobile Login Trouble
If you cannot remember your password or User ID, a “forgot password” link is located under the login fields on the app and the PC website. For help retrieving your credentials on the mobile browser, call the help desk at either 850.402.7500 or 888.671.0400.
To retrieve your login credentials (on the app or desktop browser):
- If you’ve forgotten your User ID, call the help desk at 888.671.0400 Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00pm.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click the “forgot password” link under the log in fields.
- Enter your User ID in the “Username” field and click “reset my password”.
- Enter the email or phone number associated with your account in the prompted field.
- Wait for the email, text message, or automated phone call with your temporary Access ID.
- Enter your temporary Access code into the prompted field and submit a new password.
Assistance & Helpful Links
With this step by step guide, it should be easy to access your Capital City Bank online banking account. If you still need help setting up or logging into your account, contact the Capital City Bank help desk.