Best Bank offers online banking to all of their customers at no additional cost. You can perform a range of functions with Best Bank online banking like checking your account balance, transferring funds, and managing automatic bill payments. Getting started with online banking only takes a few moments. This article is going to explain the process by breaking down each part into manageable steps.
Best Bank Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
To access your account at Best Bank using your desktop or laptop computer, follow the steps outlined below.
- Navigate to the Best Bank website at www.bestbank.com using a browser like Edge, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Click the “Online Banking” button on the right side of the screen.
- New users will need to enroll their accounts by clicking the “Enroll” button. You will need your account or card number to finish this step. Once registered, click the “Log In” button.
- Enter your “User ID” and click “Continue.”
- Finish logging in by entering your “Password” after verifying your account.
Best Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
In addition to typical devices like desktops and laptops, you can also access your Best Bank account using mobile devices. There are apps available for both Apple and Android devices that offer enhanced functionality as well. To access your account using a mobile browser, follow these steps.
- Visit the Best Bank website linked above using a mobile browser.
- Select the “Log In” option.
- Enter your username to advance to the password section.
- Enter your password once your account has been verified to finish signing in.
Accessing your account using the Apple or Android app is just as simple. The process is almost identical for both apps. To get started, follow the steps below.
Best Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Using your iOS device, visit the Apple App Store and start the download process.
- Wait for the program to finish installing. Once it does, launch the app by tapping the Best Bank logo.
- Enter your login credentials and finish logging in by tapping the “Continue” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Best Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Using an Android device, visit the Google Play Store and start downloading the app.
- Accept any applicable device permission requests and launch the app once the installation completes by tapping the Best Bank logo.
- Enter your username and password on the screen. Tap the “Continue” button to finish logging in.
Best Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
Best Bank has a few self-service tools in place that are designed to help you with a variety of common login issues. The first tool is the user ID recovery option. You can access this by clicking “Forgot Your User ID?” and following the instructions. Your user ID will be sent to your registered email address.
Password resets are handled in a similar fashion. After entering your user ID you will see a “Forgot Password?” option with a special link based on your user ID. Click it and follow the instructions to reset your password. For other issues, you can contact customer service at 1-800-235-4636.
Assistance & Helpful Links
By following these quick and easy steps, you should have access to your online Best Bank account in no time. Remember that their website has many great resources for you to explore. The financial education section is a great example that has information on things like savings advice and security tips. You can also locate participating ATMs with ease by using the ATM locator tool.