BBT Bank offers a variety of online banking options allowing you to do everything from managing your accounts to making bill payments to controlling your investment and retirement portfolios. Their secure server lets you access personal services, including transferring money between accounts, staying on top of account balances, and even reordering checks. BBT online banking provides you all the access you need and is available for use on your PC, laptop, smartphone, and tablet. The BBT Bank login system is simple and easy to use. Once you have enrolled in online banking, you can use your unique User ID and password to login using these step-by-step instructions.
BBT Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-Step Guide
Accessing BBT Bank’s online banking services is a straightforward process. Follow these easy instructions to access your accounts and take advantage of their variety of online services.
- Go to BBT’s website or access their Classic Online Banking login screen.
- Enter your username into the User ID field. On their main page, the login box is in the upper right corner.
- Click the Logon button.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Click the Secure Logon button to access your online banking options.
BBT Bank Mobile Online Banking Guide
BBT’s online services are also available on all mobile devices. You can access the login screen using your mobile device’s web browser or by downloading and installing the U by BB&T banking application, which is available on both Android and Apple devices.
To access BBT’s online services with your smartphone or tablet’s web browser, use the following instructions:
- Go to BBT’s mobile login site.
- Enter your username in theUser ID field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click the Secure Logon button.
BBT online banking also has a mobile application called U by BB&T, which is available for both Android and Apple devices. Use the following instructions to access your account using the U by BB&T application:
BBT Online Banking for Android
- Download the U by BB&T application from the Google Play store.
- Launch the app by clicking the maroon U icon.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click the Log On button.
BBT Online Banking for Apple
- Locate the U by BB&T application from the App Store and click Get.
- Click Install to download the app to your device.
- Wait for the download process to finish and then launch the app by clicking the maroon U icon.
- Type in your User ID and Password.
- Tap the Log On button.
BBT Online Banking Login Trouble
There are a few simple steps you can take to resolve any issues you might run into when attempting to use the BBT Bank login. If you have trouble accessing the website or completing the login process, begin by performing some routine maintenance on your web browser. Ensure you have the most up to date version of your browser, clear your cookies, and clear your browser history. You may also need to make sure pop-ups from the BBT site are not being blocked.
If you have forgotten your User ID or password, you can retrieve them by using the Forgot User ID and Forgot Password links, which appear at the bottom of the login screen in both the browser and mobile application logins. You can also receive additional login and banking support by contacting BBT’s customer service group at 1-888-228-6654 or checking out their Self Service options.
Assistance & Helpful Links
BBT online banking is readily available on your PC or mobile device, using the BBT Bank login or U by BB&T mobile app. By following the step-by-step instructions, you can access your account and perform a variety of functions quickly and easily. If you run into a login issue, support is easily available online or by contacting the BBT customer service group.
Useful BBT Bank links:
You can also contact BBT Bank’s customer service group:
- Online Banking: 1-888-228-6654
- 24 Hour Automated Service: 1-800-BANK-BBT (226-5228)
- Self Service Options