Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the United States. It is a well recognized name that people trust. As a large, well-known bank, Bank of America has all the conveniences that one would expect. Bank customers can easily open and use checking accounts, savings accounts, and also a wide variety of other accounts and services. Customers also have the convenience of using a Bank of America login to access Bank of America online banking. This article will provide step by step instructions on how to use a Bank of America login to access an online account.
Bank of America Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
The Bank of America process of online login is simple. Here are the steps:
- Open your browser and reach the Bank of America online banking login portal.
- Find the box entitled “secure sign in” at the upper left hand portion of the screen.
- Enter your online ID and password in the empty fields.
- Click the blue ‘Sign In’ button to complete the Bank of America online login process.
Bank of America Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
You can also log into to your Bank of America account from your mobile device. You can either do it by opening your preferred browser and visiting the Bank of America online portal, as indicated below, or by downloading and installing the Bank of America Mobile app.
- Open the browser and go to the Bank of America login page.
- Choose the preferred action from the available options in the dropdown menu.
- Type in your user ID and passcode.
- Tap the blue ‘Sign In’ button to complete the Bank of America mobile login process.
Bank of America apps are compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you need to follow in order to access your Bank of America account on your mobile device using the app.
Bank of America Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Go to App Store and download the Bank of America Mobile app for your iPhone or iPad
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Wait for the installation process to finish, then open the app on your mobile device.
- Locate the empty credential boxes on your screen boxes and enter your user ID and passcode.
- Login as you normally would on a computer.
Bank of America Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play and download the Bank of America app for Android tablets or phones.
- Follow the instructions that pop up on your device to install the app.
- Locate the newly installed app and open it.
- Enter your regular user ID and passcode. You can find the boxes for logging in will on the first screen upon opening.
- Proceed by logging in as you normally would on a computer.
Bank of America Trouble With Login for Online Banking
The most common problem online banking users experience is a forgotten user ID or password. Bank of America does provide easy online options to recover these. An online user may need information such as a social security number, account number, or email address to recover them online. However, if you run into any issues during the login process, you can go to the Bank of America Contact & Support page for further help. Also, you can contact the Customer Service department at 1-800-933-6262.
Assistance & Helpful Links
This article has provided a useful walk through of the steps needed to access an account using online banking for Bank of America. The process is designed by the company to be as easy and hassle free as possible. Below, you can find some useful links that will certainly help you get to online banking sites, mobile apps, or help pages.