Online banking is the perfect way to manage your bills effortlessly and review your account balance with ease. Ameris Bank offers a broad range of account options that can easily be managed from the comfort of your own home. This article is designed to give you the step-by-step instructions you need to access your Ameris online banking account. It will also offer several tips for common login issues.
Ameris Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
Logging into Ameris is a fairly easy and straightforward process. Here are the steps needed to access your account online:
- If this is your first time accessing your account online, you will need to complete the online banking enrollment process. This process requires things like your ATM card, your PIN, or your account number to complete.
- Once your account is setup for online access, go ahead and visit the online banking portal at www.amerisbank.com.
- Select your account type from the selections that are available in the top box.
- Once your account type is selected, enter your “User ID” and click the blue “Sign In” button.
- The next screen will ask you to enter your password. Once you are done entering it, click “Login” to complete the process.
Ameris Online Banking Mobile Login Guide
For your convenience, you can also easily access the online banking page via your favorite mobile browser. To do this, simply follow the instructions listed below.
- Begin by completing the online banking enrollment process if this is your first time accessing your account online. This process has to be completed from a laptop or desktop computer.
- Visit the mobile online banking login portal.
- Enter your online banking user ID and password.
- If you have used the mobile banking version before, you will be presented with your account balances and other important information. If this is your first time, proceed to step five.
- Enter your first name, last name, and date of birth when prompted.
- Answer the questions coming from your personal information.
- You should now be enrolled and have access to your account information.
In addition to their mobile website, Ameris customers can use the handy mobile apps as well. To use the apps, you will have to have completed the online banking enrollment process previously using your desktop or laptop. Their app is available for download for both Android and iOS devices. The login instructions are the same for both apps, and can be found below.
Ameris Mobile Login Guide For Apple Devices
- Download the appropriate app for your Apple device. It is important to remember that personal accounts and business accounts have apps that must be downloaded separately depending on your account type.
- Locate the Ameris banking logo on your device. Tap it to open the mobile banking app.
- Enter your user ID and password on the login screen. Tap the “Continue” button in the upper right-hand screen to access your account.
Ameris Mobile Login Guide For Android Devices
- Begin by downloading the appropriate version of the app for your given account type. Remember that business accounts and personal accounts have a separate app.
- Open the app by selecting the Ameris banking logo on your smartphone or tablet.
- Now, you are ready to enter your user ID and password. Select the “Continue” button in the top corner of the app to access your account.
Ameris Online Banking Login Trouble
The most common reasons for people having issues accessing their online account are new account registrations and forgotten user IDs. For new accounts that you haven’t accessed online before, you will have to complete the enrollment process that was described previously.
For forgotten user IDs, click the “Forgot User ID” link on the online portal. You will have to provide certain information to verify your identity and reset your ID. This process can also be used in the event your account is locked out due to multiple failed login attempts.
Assistance & Helpful Links
By following this guide, you should now have a sound understanding of how to access your Ameris online banking account. With this knowledge, you can do a wide variety of things like check your account balance, view cleared checks, and even transfer funds. If you need any help with online elements of your account, there is a handy walkthrough section to browse.
Always remember that you can contact customer support at 866-616-6020, in the event that you have any other issues not covered in this guide. Another important number to remember is 800-236-2442, in the event your debit card is ever lost or stolen. If you have any other questions, remember to check out the FAQ section for other useful information.